Two Ladies with a Free Morning

Sue knew I was returning from my trip at 11 AM on Wednesday but I was surprised nevertheless when I noticed the text message prompt on my cell phone as I pulled out of the airport parking lot. The message said simply to come to her apartment immediately as soon as I arrived. Since she used the word "immediately" I decided not even go home first. So, still dressed in my coat and tie, I made the turn to the downtown exit.

It was rare for Sue to be so directive and I enjoyed the variety. When you know someone for many years you develop a sense about these things. As I drove I wondered what she had in mind but would enjoy the anticipation and wait until I was at her gate. The half hour drive seemed to take forever but soon the exit approached and I swung off the beltway and onto the street leading to her condo. I parked and proceeded to her gate. As I waited for the phone to ring I noticed the beautiful spring day which had not yet developed the heat and humidity it promised in a few hours.

"I'm here," I said.

Sue simply said, "Okay, I'll let you in" and hung up.

The gate lock buzzed, I opened it and proceeded across the courtyard to her stairway.

As I knocked on her doorway I was still confused but had decided to let Sue's needs be my guide. Sue had so many times been attentive to mine and it was the least I could do for her now. The door opened and Sue invited me in without even a smile. She was dressed in a light robe and had a cup of coffee in her hand, her wet hair evidence of a recent shower. It was apparent Sue's day was starting much later than mine.

I closed the door and turned to see Sue now sitting on the arm of her armchair, her legs crossed and the robe drawn over her firm thighs. She merely looked at me for several seconds without saying a word.

Then she looked me in the eye and said, in a casual but firm tone, "Strip."

My heart raced and I could feel my skin flush. I had no idea what she had in mind but I had submitted to her because of our long relationship and the tone in her voice.

I slowly removed my tie and bent down to remove my shoes and socks. As I stood I saw her watching and sipping her coffee as if this was part of her regular morning routine. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, pulled the tail from my waistband and slipped it over my shoulders, throwing it on her sofa. I pulled the T shirt over my head and then looked at Sue making sure she wanted me to continue.

"All of it," she said and returned to her drink.

I unbuckled my belt, my fingers growing less steady by the moment and with some difficulty, unzipped the front. I slid the trousers down and bent slightly to step out of them. I laid them across the sofa. I couldn't look at Sue now for I knew I would be unable to control the slow stiffening I felt from between my legs if I made contact with her eyes. I bent slightly again and eased the briefs over my rising cock and slid them down my legs. I laid them by the rest of my clothes and stood.

I finally looked at Sue and even though there was no smile on her lips I could sense her approval and my cock rose uncontrollably in front of me. She placed the cup on the counter, stood and picked up a length of soft cord from the table. She came to me and placed it around my left wrist and tied a loose knot with an equal length of cord remaining on each side of the knot. As she placed the cord around my waist, my left wrist was drawn immobile against my hip. A similar knot followed on my right hip, pulling my right wrist to my right hip and a single knot finished the job. She stood back to examine her work and apparently satisfied, she sat back on the arm of the chair.

Before I could wonder what was next, the phone rang and Sue cheerily greeted her caller. After a few pleasantries she said she would ring to open the gate. A sense of panic swept over me as I realized someone was now about to join us and I would be greeting the new arrival, confined and completely naked. A knock at the door confirmed my fears and Sue rose excitedly to meet her guest. My back was to the door and I dared not turn. From the voice, Sue's guest was obviously female although not a voice I recognized.

The new voice said, "You said he had a nice ass and I tend to agree."

The laughter that followed made me realize this was planned to apparently great detail. I felt a hand placed on my behind and a gentle squeeze followed. It was not Sue's familiar hand. The treatment as an object depersonalized the meeting and I was very excited by this unfamiliar feeling. The hand traced over my shoulder and down the front of my chest, then across my shoulders and down to my waist.

Sue moved back to her place on the chair and said for me to spread my legs a little more. I complied and soon felt a hand move down my butt and slide underneath, cupping my balls. I was instantly hard again and I could see Sue smile as if she knew the excitement I was feeling. The other hand slid around my hip and wrapped around my erect cock pumping me gently and then the fingers slid lightly around the head. I almost came from the attention from this unknown guest.

Sue smiled and said "I'd like you to meet my friend Diane."

It was certainly the most erotic introduction I had ever experienced and I hadn't even seen her face yet.

Diane moved behind me and I still did not see her.

Diane said to Sue, "I think I'll take a quick shower."

I heard her move away down the hall.

Sue stood and pressing herself tightly against me, kissed me hungrily on the lips. Having my arms tied, I couldn't move or respond and the feeling of submission was overpowering. Sue suddenly pushed me back toward the center of the living room and I noticed the coffee table was missing.

She looked at me and said "Lie down on your back."

With some difficulty I laid down and as I looked up Sue was towering over me. She placed a foot on each side of my head and unfastened the tie of the robe. In an instant she had thrown the robe away and I could see she was completely naked under the robe. She slowly lowered herself over me, her beautiful pussy only inches from my anxious lips.

As she rested on her knees her pussy came to my lips and I eagerly serviced her; my tongue moving, parting her wet lips. The taste as sweet as ever and I fell into a trance of desire. I could only think of her pleasure and wanting to feel her come. I felt her moan slightly and that only inspired me to pleasure her.

After a few minutes of playful licking around her lips I moved my tongue to her hardening clit and drew it to my lips. I could feel her movement intensify. Then I could feel her fingers from under and behind her, find her own wet lips and could feel them move inside. She began to rock and moan and I could barely maintain contact with her clit. She grabbed the back of my head and held me to her and then suddenly she bucked in spasm and almost screamed in passion as an intense orgasm flooded over her.

I was completely spent and my tongue muscles ached but I had never been so happy to pleasure a woman before. Sue leaned down and slid her knees back so she could kiss me sweetly on the lips and then leaned forward allowing her nipple to brush my lips. I kissed her hard nipples and she smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. She rose and soon returned with a warm cloth and ran it over my lips and my chest, the water evaporating and cooling my flesh. My breathing gradually slowed and I relaxed for the first time since I arrived.

Sue said, "I should check on Diane."

I heard the shower stop and soon the door opened and I could hear the girls laughing in the manner of co-conspirators. Sue returned dressed in her robe and Diane stood behind her and for the first time I could see her. She had a firm, almost athletic body but the curves were those of a mature woman. She looked down at me as if seeing a naked man on the floor was not unusal. She brushed her hair out and then Sue knelt next to me. She ran her hands over my chest and down my thighs and I could feel my cock rise in response to her touch.

She looked at Diane and said, "I need another shower now."

"Help yourself to anything you might find lying around," Sue said.

After a quick laugh she added, "...anything except this" and ran her fingers lightly around my hard cock.

She bent to kiss me on the cheek and left for the shower. I looked up at Diane and she studied me and then knelt beside me. She ran her hands over my body lightly and gently cupped my balls.

She reached to my shoulders and asked me to get up. With my arms tied I needed her assistance but I was able to stand on my shaking legs. She moved to the arm of Sue's chair and motioned for me to stand in front of her. She placed her hands on my hips and drew me closer. She placed her hands on my cock and I was hard again to her touch. She slowly leaned to me and placed her lips around my cock. I was amazed at how deeply she took me and as my knees grew weak she closed her lips around me and slid them wetly down to the head of my cock. Her tongue circled my cock and I thought I might come right then.

She released her lips and sat back and mused "Ah...the taste of forbidden fruit."

Then teasingly, she continued, "Let me see if I have something you might like to taste."

She coyly undid her robe and slid her hand inside parting the robe to reveal a firm nipple and round full breast. I was captivated and as she cupped it offering it to me she helped me to my knees and I placed my lips around her. I took the offered nipple and began caressing it with my tongue. I heard and felt her exhale and lean back in pleasure.

After a few moments, she pulled the robe aside and parting her legs, exposed a beautiful pussy; the hair trimmed to a thin strip. I instantly placed my lips on hers and she leaned back and arched her back to offer me full access. Even though the position was somewhat confined I found her clit and began to suck and tease it waiting for her response to sense the height of her pleasure.

She began to arch her back again and rock with passion and I could tell she was near climax. She began to cry out and her passion rose until I felt her tense and with one final twist of my tongue around her clit she rocked forward and grabbed my head pulling me to her. A gush of fluid surprised me but I welcomed this unique pleasure and opened my mouth to take all I could, the warm sweetness a delight to my mouth.

As she stopped and slowly released her grip on my neck I sensed Sue standing beside me and I looked up to see her almost in a trance watching our every move. I don't know how long she had been there but I could tell she had seen much. The role of voyeur was new but exciting to her. Dianne slowed her breathing and grabbed the towel to absorb her passionate juices.

I sat, wet and excited and was in a passionate state as never before. I felt like I could pleasure a score of women.

Sue sat naked on her chair. She smiled and spread her legs, her long fingers tracing her exquisite pussy and said, "I'm still not finished with you."

Comments